Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It's been a long time since I had a blog. I'm looking forward to showing you all the fun crafts I like to make. All Clean & Simple. What does that mean? It probably means different things to different people but to me, it means just that - clean and simple. Not over-done, not too many layers, not too many embellishments, and most important - NO GLITTER! 

I know some will wonder how I can call myself a crafter when I don't like glitter. I like the look of glitter but not the mess. So I will occasionally use glitter glue or shimmer pens but not loose glitter.

I am also a Stampin Up! demonstrator and would love to show you how you can make beautiful cards, too. You can make them as clean & simple or layered and glittered as you'd like! 

I hope you enjoy my blog and visit my social media as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you and yours had a wonderful, thankful, blessed Thanksgiving! NOW the Christmas music can begin! Amy